Contact us


  1. A pupil who has not attended any school whatsoever or who comes from a private school , must produce an official birth certificate such as a municipal or Baptismal Certificate, in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission form.
  2. New pupal must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians who will be responsible to the Principal for their regularity and fees.
  3. Leaving Certificate will be issued only on written application from parents or guardians . the form of application for the Leaving Certificate in inserted in the school Calender.
  4. Amonths notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil else the the fees will be charged.
  5. No Leaving Certificate is given until all sums due to the school have been paid in full.